Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, April 29, 2013

Project Share For: Charming Custom Crafts

Hello My Crafting Buddies and Friend's. I hope everyone is having a Wonderful day today. It's gloomy here In Calif.. But enough about me. LOL.. I am here is a Project Share, I was asking by the lovely Lady Constance (Charming Custom Crafts) Facebook and YouTube.. To do a Project and share with are friend's. I excepted and Want to share with my follower's and friend's too. You know I love to get you comment's or thought's, thanks so much for stopping back. As Always, Peace, Love and Blessing's... Product's Used. DCWV Paper Stack: Linen Base Cardstock from My Stash Front Top Layer: DCWV Antique Linen What I am Calling Flat back Pearl's From: Studio 112 and Scrap buck.com;http://www.scrapbuck.com/ The Die's Used for the Project are all from Sizzix: Karen Burniston: Pop N'Cuts Die with Insert Tim Holtz: Bird and Branch Die Sizzix: Birds Die Branches I used Core'dination's: Core Cardstock Hello Sentiment By: Studio G (Ditto) Sentiment By: Hero Arts

No comments: