Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Celebrate With Thee Irish

Hello My Crafting Friend's, Sorry for being MIA, as with life things happen.. I have been dealing with my ill father.. Thing's are okay. Please keep us in your Prayer's. Today I have a quick card share.. I have some down time and thought I would share what I created..Happy St. Patrick's Day to All My Irish Buddies out there. I do hope you like it.. The Base is an A2 size. The Clover Paper Is from: Micheal's. Digi Image by: Robert Jackson site:http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/, the tag is made using My Favorite go to die's: Spellbinder's Tags, Colored using my Ciao's I got in a Rak two year's ago..

No comments: