Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, May 28, 2012

Jackson Digi Expression - Design Team Challenge

Hello My Crafting Buddies.. This Weeks Challenge over at Jackson Digi Expression blog:
http://www.jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com/.. Bernie is hosting this week. The Design Team would like to thank all the participants in last week's challenge. The CAS Design team welcomes you, and we hope you will enjoy this week's fun, OPTIONAL Twist, "Holtz It Right There!"  We would love to see Anything Tim Holtz on your projects.  We all use so many Ranger Products, not to mention all the wonderful things that Tim has designed for Sizzix, so this challenge should be fun for everyone whether you play the option or not.   As always, the twist is optional so feel free to submit any project that you created beginning on Sunday, May 27th!  

As always, before we move into this week's challenge, we would like to recognize our Random Winner from last week!
Powered by RANDOCongratulations to Trina!!!  She has won a Robert Jackson Digital Image of her choice!!
Thanks, Trina, for play at JDE.  We appreciate the support!

We will post the names of our Design Winner and Top Three on Wednesday!


My Entry:

No comments: