Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something for My Sister...

Hello Crafters This is a project I am working on for my Baby Sister.. I am so proud of her and what she is trying to do and wanted to make something to show her how proud I am of her.. Here is what I started with,, It still needs some work on it.. Love to here your comment's....



2 comments:

ike said...

FABULOUS mini RJ - can you do us a tutorial on how you put this together ?? I love the way is goes around and back again.
Lovely designer papers. Your Sister will be over the moon with this :-D
Hugz
Ike xxxx

Lois said...

RJ, you out did yourself on this mini! It is awesome and I know your sister is going to love it. If not, send it to me=] Good job!