Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cricut Exchange Card Swap

Hello My Crafting buddies, Happy Holiday's to everyone. Can you believe it's that time of year again. Just wanted to share with you all a card I did for a card swap I was in Over at Cricut Exchange on Facebook. Big Shout Out To Irene A. She was the one the invited me over and thank you so much for that.. So here's my card.. I tried to use what I had in my stash and not go out and get anything. I think I turned out AWESOME, Tell me what you think.. I used Recollection Value Pack Cards and Envies. Red/White Cardstock also by Recollection, Spellbinder's Poinsettia Die and Recollection Bling for the center.. I think My Bear collection added a little touch??








As always, Thank You So Much for stopping back. Until next time.

Peace, Love and Blessings. Take care..

No comments: