Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card #3

Hello My Crafting Buddies,  Wanted to share with you a Christmas I made.. I this you can make a few or Mass Produce this one.. I Love how it turned out.. I am really having fun doing these.. I Use One of my Sizzix Die's This one is Snowman #2. The Paper I used for Background is from DCWV: Winter Stack Paper Pad. Snowman, Hat, Scarf, Arms and Nose Recollection Cardstock..  Sentiment is for TPC Studio's Winter Mini Stamp set.. Love to hear you comment's of thought's.. Thanks for stopping by.. As Always, Peace, Love and Blessings..









































1 comment: