Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Project

Hello Craft/Stamper's, Thanks for stopping by today..  I hope your having a great day and possibly having a wonderful weekend ahead of you.. Here is something I made for my best friend's niece's.. Age's 17/18.. This is just one of them.. I got this idea again from the girls @ Split Coast Stamper's this one is a double purse and i added the card. this designer series paper is from a loose paper pack that i got.. Love to hear your thoughts and comment's.. don't be to harsh since i am new to this and still trying to find my way..

No comments: