Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My First Uploaded Project







Hello Craft and Stamper's.. I finally posted my very first project I did for a dear friend for her birthday over the week.. Check It out and Let me know what you think of it.. It's nothing fancy. I got my inspiration for the girls over at Split Coast stamper's Great bunch of girls over there..

You Have to Check out some of the great project's they have over there..


Here's what was inside the A2 Standard size Box, 4 x 5 1/2 cards and I just added the note cards for some extra stuff..


I use Best Occasion Cardstock by: Color Bok and Designer Paper Raspberry Pop from: Momemta

1 comment:

1jmass said...

Beautiful cards. I know your friend was thrilled to get them.